Thursday, July 16, 2009

Welcome

While relatively new to the obsessive world of professional tennis viewing, I like to consider myself a rising star in the blogosphere. Though still a rookie, I intend to utilize my powerful forethought, an effective slice background, and ability to rush the net for all tennis related info. Now that I've finished the obligatory infusion of overt tennis references (and probably ostracized the few fans I may have had in the future) it's time to get down to the nitty gritty. Women's tennis is in flux (though I still love it), Men's tennis is enjoying the "glorious" 15th Federer grand slam and my favorite player, Kim Clijsters, is returing to the fold. Frankly, it was time for me to start a blog. I decided to limit today's posting to this "Welcome" post but will return tomorrow with multiple, including headlines, player profiles, tournament updates, scoring predictions, and off-court musings. I am not a Fedophile, I do like the women's game more than the men's most of the time, and my tone shifts from utterly serious to seriously sarcastic in no time at all. There's my disclaimer and I hope you enjoy the blog...the one person that actually follows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment